The easiest way to show your support for people with disabilities and to get your legislator's attention is to participate on social media. Use #LetsGoFurtherTN and tag us @tndisability so we can share your posts!
Stickers & GIFs
The Tennessee Disability Coalition has created a GIPHY account with custom gifs and stickers to add to Facebook and Instagram Stories.
Search GIPHY for "tndisability" or CLICK HERE to download and share.
"I go further by..." SOCIAL POST
Add text to the below templates by using the Facebook app on your smartphone, scroll down for step-by-step instructions. Or if you want help completing the template, just fill out THIS FORM and we will make and send you a completed graphic!
Steps to add text to the templates by using the Facebook app on your smartphone:
1. Download the template to your smartphone's image library or camera roll.
2. Create an image post by clicking "Image".
3. Select the template graphic and hit "done".
4. On the top left of the template, there is an "EDIT" button, tap it.
5. Then tap "Aa" and select font/color and type what you want on the graphic. When you hit "DONE" you can move the text wherever you want it to be on the picture.
7. Repeat until you fill in all the blanks.
8. Share by posting with #LetsGoFurtherTN AND if you tag us at @tndisability, we will share it!
NOTE: You can also download the finished graphic to your phone and share it on other social platforms. More templates below for other platforms: