2 - STEP APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Submit a Letter of Interest (LOI) with a budget justification and line items
- Within about 3-4 weeks (date noted on announcements), you will receive an email regarding the status of your submission
- If requested to do so, you will submit a full proposal, using the link provided in your acceptance email.
- Within 3-4 weeks (date noted in your acceptance letter), you will receive an email regarding the status of your submission.
Important Message: The TDC uses JotForm as our electronic submission platform. JotForm is an accessible platform; however, if you need to request an accommodation or need alternate forms, please email Carrie Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org
General funding dates and timelines:
Please note: effective March 2021, prior Grant Award Recipients cannot re-apply for two years (four cycles) with the exception of topic-specific grant cycles.
Grant funds are disbursed in two installments:
Please see your funding agreement for disbursement dates
- Once you have returned the signed Funding Agreement to the TDC staff liaison, the first installment with be disbursed by the date noted on your funding agreement.
- Once the standing small grants committee has approved the five-month Summary of Activities Report submitted, disbursement of the second installment will happen by the date noted in your funding agreement.
- Late report submissions or insufficient reports can delay your second installment
- Your funding announcement may have specifics to address in your five-month report. Please make sure you address those specifics.
- Grant funds must be used during the designated grant year
- Funds cannot be used for past expenses, or to reimburse the program for expenses that were paid before the first award was deposited
- If grant funds are not exhausted, the excess funds must be returned to the TDC
- If grant funds are used for expenses that are not outlined in the proposed program budget line Items, funds must be returned to the TDC
- Grant awards are not considered gifts or charitable grants
All grantees will be required to submit:
Please note: You will receive an electronic link for submitting these reports via JotForm. Reports submitted in alternative formats will not be accepted, unless you have requested that accommodation.
- A five-month progress report, with a current budget
- A final report, including a final budget, within four weeks following the end of the project term
Please note: Many organizations apply for grants each year and the overall amount of funding requested far exceeds our resources. Declined applications in no way reflect the worthiness of an organization's mission or programming and these groups are encouraged to apply again in future cycles.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: