July is Disability Pride Month, a time to celebrate the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and our Disability Identity, Culture, Community, and Pride. Here at the Coalition, we will be celebrating all month long!
Disability Pride Month Billboards
In Middle Tennessee or the Memphis area? Find one of our Disability Pride Month billboards near you.
- Lavergne, TN on I-24, near Sam Ridley Parkway, Exit 66
- Nashville, TN on I-24/I-40 near Hermitage Ave Exit 212
- Nashville, TN on I-40 near Briley Parkway
- Nashville, TN on West End towards Broadway at the 19th Ave S. Intersection
- Nashville, TN on Murfreesboro Pike and Briley Parkway
- Nashville, TN on I-65 (N LOOP) and I-24
- Memphis, TN on I-44 South near Elvis Presley Blvd
- Tullahoma, TN on HWY 55 near Jackson Street
- White House, TN on HWY 76 and I-65
- Winchester, TN on US 41A Bypass Road RHR
If you see one of our billboards in the wild, snap a picture, post it on social media, and tag us at @tndisability!