Steps to adding a virtual background to your zoom meeting.
1. Download a DDH background to your computer or device.
2. Launch Zoom on your computer.
3. Click the SETTINGS button that looks like this
4. Click on BACKGROUND & FILTERS and ADD IMAGE.
5. Navigate to where you saved your virtual background and select the file to upload.
6. Once the file is uploaded, you can select it as your background!
- If your background looks backwards (the letters are reversed) make sure you don't have MIRROR MY VIDEO selected at the bottom of the window.
- If you get the below prompt, select DOWNLOAD before uploading your image. It will be just a small interuption in the process.
- If you still have technical issues, check out THIS ARTICLE from Zoom with pointers on how to troubleshoot issues with your specific computer.